Saturday, January 15, 2011

December Daily - EPIC FAIL

So the album was all done, I was ready to go, we had so many plans for December, so many fun things to do. Then Liv got sick with this horrible virus that latest about a week, then I got it and then Sophia. So that was our December. I felt so sorry for the girls, it was really rough.

I was disappointed but it will be ready for this year.
Anyways I really wanted to get back into the blog because I have so much going on and so much to share.

I don't think I mentioned this already but I took part in a crafty swap on felt (the site where my store is) click the link at the top if you're interested. Anyways I took part in this swap and I wanted to share what I sent out, we received a little info like who they would like a gift for and what colours they liked. So I made these journals:






I was really happy with how they turned out, one great thing with papercrafting is no matter what colours people want I can do it!
Tomorrow I will be back to share some layouts, yes I said layouts, it's been a long time since I have done any, but I have done quite a few in the last week or so.
Also I will be sharing what challenges I have signed up for this year.
That's tomorrow
See you then

No comments:

Post a Comment