Saturday, January 22, 2011

Is it really Saturday again....

This week has just gotten away from me. I'm looking forward to getting back into the Kindergarten routine next week, I tend to thrive in routine because I know what to expect. Personality flaw alert! I am not that easy going, I would like to be, I am just not. I am trying to work within my limitations ha!

So anyways, went scrapbooking last night with my friend Tammy, Hi Tammy! and had such a fun time hanging out, as always not that productive but was awfully good for the soul. Thanks girl I'm looking forward to next time already.

A couple of cards I wanted to share, I think these turned out really cute if I do say so myself, I'm going to try and make some more today. The sun is shining though so who knows what the day holds!



Papers and Chipboard - Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious Stamp - American crafts Gems and Brads - No idea!



Cardstock - DCWV (Orange) American crafts (Grey) Bazzill (Green) Gems - Kaisercraft
Patterned Paper for the stars - Teresa Collins Stamp - Hero Arts

Wishing you all a sunshiney weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment