Monday, May 14, 2012

The rest of my NSD layouts...

So I completed a bunch more layouts for the 2peas challenges.
This is what I got done...

The first challenge was a colour inspiration, you could either go with their combo or find a combination of things around your house to inspire you. So I gathered up a few bits and pieces ...



and so this was my layout I came up with.






This page was for Challenge #4 - Continue the Morph

 



This card was for Challenge #7 - Using Polaroids




 This page was for Challenge #8 - Beneath the layer (Using the negetive)




 This page was for Challenge #5 - Using bright colours




and lastly this was for Challenge #6 - Play with Confetti



Sorry for the super long post, I just knew if I didn't get them up all at once I wouldn't do it!
Have a great day
Hayley

1 comment:

  1. Really love the title for Cafe Love! Confetti looks great too!

    ReplyDelete