Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A challenge of sorts....

I'm still all about the challanges at the moment, it is so much easier for me to have a starting off point, otherwise I could sit and stare at the kraft cardstock for a crazy amount of time. I have been taking part in the Stars in your Eyes competition over at Scrappin Patch and it's been interesting.

The idea is they have a new star every week and you are to do something in their style. You know what I've found? It's actually quite hard for me to do something not in my own style. The other thing is, I'm not going to make something for a competition that I don't want in my album, that I don't love. I need it to still have story, the journalling is so important to me. So I seem to have learnt more about me than anything.


These are a few of the pages I have done so far....






I hope the sun is shining wherever you are today
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment