Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Challenge me happy #27

I decided this week to join in on the Challenge me happy Challenge on their blog. If you would like to check it out, you can find there blog here. It was a recipe challenge which are always fun. No baking involved. Just a list of ingredients.

The list was:
  • one or more stamps
  • two photos
  • ribbon or twine or both
  • two or more paper clips
  • no cardstock
  • three patterened papers or more
 This is the page I came up with:


and some detail shots:




Well that was fun! It's about time I started working on some of GG's pages and challenges are a great way to get a little push.

Have a fab day
Hayley

2 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous! I really love your design, and the AC papers are so beautiful. Love the brads & metal details, too. Thanks for joining us at CMH, and good luck with making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Every little thing about it!! And fabulous photos too!! So glad you decided to join us at CMH this fortnight!!

    ReplyDelete