Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lily Bee August Sketch

I really like Lily Bee and I had bought up some of their papers a few months ago and had been hoarding them. Hoarding them for some special occasion apparently ha! I have to remind myself that I really do enjoy my supplies more once they're actually on a page.

I really love their tone on tone dot papers, they are my favourite and so darn useable. So I popped over to their blog and saw a sketch that caught my eye and decided to give it a go.
There are lots of great ideas on that blog if you want to check it out go here.
Here is the sketch:



And here is my page, I actually followed the sketch a lot closer than usual, it just seems to work out that way.


 And some details:





I used all Lily Bee products, except for the two Amy Tangerine stamps (arrow and "the best") and the Studio Calico veneers that I coloured grey with my chalk ink.
I am really happy with this one, and pleased to have done a page about Jamie as it's been a long while.
Thanks for dropping by.
Have a great day
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment