Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Challenge Me Happy Challenge #31

Hi all!

So for Challenge #31 there are no excuses, not one that I can think of.
The challenge for this fortnight is "Anything Goes". See what I mean, no excuse. So gather those supplies together and go for it and whatever you create, share with us and you can win a lovely prize.

Come on over to the blog and see what the design team came up with.
Here is my page....


I had a real hard time with photographing this one, the camera did not know what to do with all those patterns and then the black and grey but you get the idea.

I used my Silhouette to cut the background which I think is totally awesome and then popped in stripes of the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic Papers (love this collection, love Alison Kreft). I did the title on the Silhouette too, I just love this kind of bold roundy typography. This came together pretty quick and I had to make myself say, now that's enough, because the background has a fair amount of impact.
Did you notice I used two lots of pink patterned papers on this? On a page with Jamie in it? I find if your other elements are kinda masculine, like the arrows and the grey and black it all works out ok.

So now you have seen mine, I want to see yours.
Get busy!

Have a great day
Hayley

1 comment:

  1. just love the look of this LO! and cute photo to boot!

    ReplyDelete