Monday, October 14, 2013

Project Life update....

I was so behind with my PL. We were away in Bali for five weeks and then out of our home (for repairs) for another two and after that long it takes a bit of commitment to catch up. I remember when I first started I was kind of anal about not getting behind and always just having last week to do. As I got more comfortable I actually found it easier to work with two weeks at once.

The one benefit of the children having the chicken pox in the school holidays was that we were home... the entire time... all day every day. So I did get a bit of time to work on it and a wonderful blessing of PL is that you can work a little on this pocket and that pocket, you don't lose your mojo if you leave in the middle of it, like you sometimes do with a 12 x 12. You can do a little bit and make a sandwich for child A, do a bit and find that DVD for child B, finish a bit before you read the library books with child C.

Anyways, the good news is I am caught up! I am relieved as PL is not something I want to feel stressed about. I am just sharing a random week here, I am not going to go all the way back.




Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment