Saturday, October 12, 2013

The month we don't celebrate Halloween...

Hi guys...

Don't get me wrong I actually don't have anything against Halloween but since we never celebrated it growing up it just doesn't mean anything to me. So we have never celebrated it...and I just can't be bothered going there despite several of my friends being participants.  It made me laugh the other day when the Disney channel switched over it's monthly theme to Halloween and I heard Olivia sign and say "Oh October, the month we don't celebrate Halloween". Poor deprived child. She'll survive.

Anyways I saw over at 2peas a video done by Jill Sprott you can find it here if you are interested. She did this great page filled with memories of costumes. So I couldn't do a Halloween theme, but I did have a bunch of leftover holiday pics that I didn't end up using in my Project Life.

So this is what I came up with....



Happy Saturday everyone
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment