Saturday, June 7, 2014

Back in the Challenge game...

This week I made a couple of pages and checked out some new to me challenge sites to see if they were something that might give me a push.

Firstly I did the sketch challenge over at Life Paper Scrapbook, they are not new to me but they are a favourite so I always try to stop by, oh and this is what it looked like this:



and here is my page...



and my second page is from their mood board...



and here is my page...




Both staring the fabulous Gabriella!
Off to look for my next challenge.
Hayley

7 comments:

  1. Love both your layouts! Great job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is really amazing! Love the circles in the background. Thanks for joining us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now...I was to fast...I didn't saw the first layout! It is also really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages, I love the pops of black paired with softer colors. Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making to the Top 3 for Life.Paper.Scrapbook May Moodboard Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pages! You did an amazing job on both of them! Thank you so much for joining us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts! Thank you for paying with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete