Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's Thursday....

Morning!

It's 11.29 am, I'm going to squeeze this post into morning. Busy morning this morning,  I ran over to Spotlight after school drop off and got some bits and pieces. Some random clearance Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine.. and some Heidi Swapp. The Heidi Swapp was a better deal than I realized. I haven't been buying much lately and I seemed to get a heap for my money.

Everywhere I have been (online) this morning has been talking about 2peas closing. I am a little sad because I enjoyed their message boards the best. Love Shimelle and Wilna but it has been on it's way out for ages. They have had minimal new products for a long time and I don't even buy from them because their shipping is ridiculous. I think a lot of people have gone to the kit clubs for ease and because let's face it, you get a heap of stuff that co-ordinates with one shipping charge.  I know one of Two Peas biggest problems was that they never had much of anything in stock.

It is the end of an era though and I have been a member there for eleven years now and they have given so much to this community. I officially have no message board to hang out on anymore. Well that was depressing. Enough of that.

Ok so I have been doing some more challenges...
I am enjoying the ones at Let's get Sketchy.

Here is the sketch:



I had to flip the photo to the other side because the kid was facing that way... nothing like a Christmas page in June!


Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day
Hayley

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful page. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too early or too late for the holiday page. Love it. Thank you so much for playing with us at the LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paper choices and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! Love all the layers. Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I really like how you created a horizontal look to he design. Thank you for joining our challenge at LGS

    ReplyDelete