Saturday, June 28, 2014

Love documented

Morning people...

I'm having a quiet morning with the two bigs off at football with JJ and just the littliest girl with me. It's been a busy week so I'm taking a bit of 'just breathe' time.

I thought I would share one of my latest pages, I did this one for a challenge at Let's get sketchy.

Here is the sketch I worked from:




I followed this one really closely as you can see:




This page is about my eldest daughter and her role in her sisters lives.

Thanks for coming by today, I hope you have a really blessed day.
Hayley


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Love your layers. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and darling layout. So precious. Thank you so much for playing with us at the LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! love the color and photos! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers and hearts. Beautiful page, Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet page. Thanks for sharing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet page! Thanks for playing again at LGS

    ReplyDelete