Saturday, July 12, 2014

Squeeze Kit Pages

Hi Scrapbookers!

I can't remember the last time I worked with a colour combination that is so vibrant. I wonder if that is why I am finding it so easy. I do a lot of turquoise, pink, peach, and a heap of white so this is really refreshing and really goes so well with some of my photos. 

I purchased some Amy Tangerine 'sketchbook' daybooks on clearance for me and the girls and when I got home I realised the cover was damaged on one. I took the stitching out and added it to my squeeze kit. I just love those papers and I don't have any left from the collection. I like how all of the Amy Tangerine brighter collections can work together, the papers here are all from sketchbook, the meet me in the sunshine sticker is from ready,set,go and the rubons are from the latest plus one. 





As I mentioned previously.. while I'm crazy excited about working from these kits I am going to combine the kit with other challenges I regularly do. So this is the sketch challenge I did for Life Paper Scrapbook. 




Thanks for coming by today
Hayley


9 comments:

  1. cute work on this challenge. I like the yellow mist or paint on the top one. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! The yellow is just super cheap watercolour paints, it's kinda bright but I like it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Hayley. Found your blog bc I saw you layout on LPS. I love both of the fantastic layouts you created. I am now following you via GFC. Hope you will stop by and say hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Leslie and your sweet comments! I will definately stop by.

      Delete
  3. Awesome layouts!, I too foun d you by way of LPS. You can check out my blog at www.stephanie-eaken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layouts! Thanks for joining us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the sketch. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Life Paper Scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both your layouts! Great job with the LPS challenge! Thank you só much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both layouts! Awesome layout for the LPS Sketch
    Thanks for joining the fun!

    ReplyDelete