Sunday, August 10, 2014

Surf's Up ... not in Christchurch though... it's too cold

Hi Scrapbookers!

I hope you are having a relaxed weekend. It has been pretty cold here the last few days and we also got a little earthquake last night, just to check we were paying attention. We have them often but that one felt stronger for some reason.

It's ten days into August and I am off to a much slower start to my homemade kit. I am trying to figure out a rhythm of creating and sharing those pages whether it be a photo or a video. I am so new to the video still but I am sure it will work itself out.

I thought this month I would make a video of my kit I pulled. Margareta called this kit 'Surf's Up'. I got a little carried away and I think I will try to lighten it up next month. I just have so many ideas and not quite as much time!

Here is the video of the kit I have pulled:


If you would like to join in and create your own homemade kit please pop over to http://www.useyourstash.com/scrap-stash-kit-club/ and check it out.

Hope your day is sunny and bright
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment