Saturday, September 6, 2014

Bookweek

Hi Scrapbookers!

Guess what? Fabulous news this month I am a Special Investigator (Guest Designer) for
CSI - colorstoriesinspiration.ning.com



This website and community is truly one of the best scrapbooking places on the internet. The challenges really do suit me, with their three way approach but it wasn't just the challenges that kept coming me back. The community is so positive and supportive it really is quite a unique place. If you haven't tried CSI out I urge you to go on over and see what you think. You can follow me along this month with my four challenges, I am hoping to have a process video for each so you can see a little look into how my CSI challenges come together.

Here is the Challenge:


and here is my page:



A few closeups and a link to my process video:




Process Video:



Have a wonderful day!
Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment